Hi my name is Nick.

Nicky

Reaction score
I tried to have Nick as my username but it looks like it was changed to Nicky. I guess that is alright though. Anyways, i live in California close to San Francisco. I am going into my last year of highschool and am hoping to travel after i graduate. I seem to be the only one out of my friends who just wants to go out and travel without having a thought out plan and just explore. So i guess i just came to this website to just see other people's experiences and hopefully learn from them by the time i set out. :)

freeganmachine

Reaction score
I just graduated high school and have no thought out plan other than living life on the road. I too seem to be the only one of my friends to want to do this. Anyway, nice to meet you!

E

earthowl

well maybe ill see you at that blue grass festival in september. just so you know, im glad that young poeple like me feel the need to travel other than poeple all doing it when its too late. explore while your feet will let you!

meathook

Reaction score
us young ones definitely need to stick together, and help each other out along the way. good to have you aboard dude! i'm also the only person i know who's fittin to travel [unless they're already doing it] even though traveling is like, the logical conclusion for what you should do after being trapped in one place for the first 18 years of your life... anyway, good to meet you, and fucking awesome to hear you're staying in school! more people need to care more about their education.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads