Hi I'm Townes

townes

Reaction score
Website
www.thisartworkdoesnotexist.com
Ever find yourself browsing this website at 4am cuz your workaday workadad lifestyle is giving you the blues?

Hello everyone. My name is Townes and I try my best to live with the seasons- a simple life. Alaska is the place I call home. I'm working my way back there now... Currently in Utah at the moment, working a ski bum job. Should make enough to buy a plane ticket and head back in 2-3 weeks.

I like: dogs, freight trains, mountains, ganja, campfires, solitude, and conversations about the end of days (ya know, when it all goes to shhhhhh)

If your in AK, send me a message. I can help you out, maybe.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP - there is one STP person in Anchorage and maybe a couple others in alaska as well. Happy journeys - I'm seeing some awesome vids coming out of @railroadron account. But I think he is mostly on faceboeek nowadays.

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Welcome to StP, I'm next door in BC. If you find your way to Vancouver island, I'm always happy to blaze a joint with fellow StP'ers

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads