Hi i'm RaT! | Squat the Planet

Hi i'm RaT!

RatDoesDumbShit

Reaction score
I am a hobo of sorts whos been doing ill advised or "dumb shit" for quite a while now. Started off running around as a kid out in a nature preserve in Atlanta, graduated from that to running around in underground storm drains and sewer systems which is how I got the name RaT cause I was always in the sewers like a nasty little goblin. The "a" in RaT was always lowercase kinda a joke among some old friends reguarding my weird choppy voice. Planning to live out in slab city in the future (asuming some billionaires dont buy out the land to mine for their precious lithium). I also use these () and random unicode emojis in my writing a lot maybe too much. Im a little autistic (aspergers) but its not too bad at least im weirdly good at understanding weird concepts that most dont get (please dont ask me any basic math questions im a dunce in that field). I also tend to do a lot of things that make no sense (barking in a way that sounds almost exactly like a real dog, clicking my tongue really loud, random screechin, etc). As of rn im living in Mumbai, India but in a year or two I'll be moving back home to Atlanta.

So umm yeah thats me....

✧・゚: ✧・゚: Yippee :・゚✧:・゚✧ <---- example of unicode for those who arent nerds

-RaT

Edit: feel free to comment any questions or cool stuff

Last edited:

Dmac

Reaction score
Hi @RAT , welcome to the site! What’s it like in India?

RatDoesDumbShit

Reaction score
Hi @RAT , welcome to the site! What’s it like in India?

Its kinda boring in India at least urbex wise cause theres already people living in all the abandoned buildings. All the streets are chaotic as hell theres not even lines painted on most roads so everyone is just weaving between eachother. Outside of most temples they usually keep a cow that you can feed if you pay the temple or bring your own food for it which was a little odd at first. The holidays are crazy coming up on the 8th is holi which is the festival when people wear all white and throw colored chalk powder at eachother which is always fun sometimes it gets a bit more chaotic with people dumping buckets of water on eachother maybe I can get some video this year. But yeah India is a wild place.

Reactions: Dmac

aekv

Reaction score
yippeee
another autism ♾️

Attachments

• 65066FA0-FEA6-4FE9-B858-233D1E112BAF.gif
    65066FA0-FEA6-4FE9-B858-233D1E112BAF.gif
    551.4 KB · Views: 58

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads