hi i'm kamerin

Kamerin

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i'm 23 from los angeles. i hit the road about a year ago for the first time. went from l.a. to oakland, back to l.a. then to bakersfield (i think) to vegas to arizona, new mexico, texas, oklhoma, arkansas, georgia, and florida on a schoolbus and hitched a little. now i back in my home town. i've been hanging out on the venice boardwalk for about a week but i'm ready to leave now. too much bullshit in l.a. anyone need a road dog? i'm not a thief, i'm really laid back, not a wingnut, and i like to get drunk, but i don't dt when i am without alcohol. and just because i have a vagina does not mean i want to fuck you. i play guitar and piano and can gas jug pretty good cause i look clean and young and innocent, not like i've been drinking whiskey for breakfast and riding trains since i was 10 (like some of you guys) i've never been on a frieght train but i wouldn't mind traveling like that. send me a message if you are in the los angeles area and want to leave asap. i want to go up to sf/oakland to see some friends then maybe portland or seattle. after that i don't have a plan. i have nothing holding me back in l.a. except family and a few friends that i dont have that much in common with anymore beacuse they dont travel. if you are passing through and going north and need a female to hitch with or just someone to keep you company in your car/van/bus/train let me know.

Reactions: Noble Savage

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
welcome, was just in those parts but no more. good luck on the quest for a travel buddy.

Doc Road

Reaction score
In Texas, should be in LA... sonner than later, am going oaklandish in the end, working in harmonica, we should jam.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads