Hi hi!

Viet

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Viet, I'm introducing myself. I'm currently on my first tour in my late twenties, just doing my thing doing a uhaul tour because the original van I bought fucking died and my road dog basically needed his pancreas removed so I went and left Las Vegas monday and am currently camped out outside of Shrevesport

Things that have happened to me so far:

Managed to get a lady to pay for $25 in gas in NM
Got kicked out of the walmart after flying a sign for the first time with these kids I managed to find on a ride share site
Also got my first $20 kick down when we moved to a different spot
Scored free food from a pizza buffet

I'm pretty happy. I know there will be lots of lows but so far, been a lot of highs but really, all I want man, is to live and be free and do my own thing for a while and for the first time in a long time, I feel perfectly content.

Anyway, that's all!

<3

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Good for you.
Hell yeah, I'm glad you're feeling happy. I'm guessing that's what you mean by "more content"-
Which feelin' free will getcha. ;)
It's important to feel better than you were,
yaknow?

Just wait until you get your first hundred kick*
Shit puts you in a daze for a sec. Ha

Some peeps are super generous, and kind. You'll keep finding this continually.
Because we all know the shittiness that is inevitable.
It was really important for me to regain the understanding that humanity as a whole isn't all terrible.

It's awesome when complete strangers start to not make you not feel so lonely, and pissed.

Welcome!

Viet

Reaction score
Uhaul was basically either the last option otherwise I'd have to train hop for the first time and my road dog Pig is in bad shape but yeah I'm figuring it all out ATM

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads