Hi hello!

badluckbones

Reaction score
Wanted to throw out an introduction since I’m new around here! Ive done on and off rubber tramping and am slowly transitioning into life back on the road again. I just lost my job and have had a build up for a while to where I can no longer keep living a planted life -before I finish hopefully building a road setup & heading out, I’m really hoping to use this work free time to finally explore train hopping. I’ve researched for awhile now and mostly feel set back on not only being a greenhorn but a solo femme bodied traveler - a travel buddy would be sick. I’m a queer 25 year old solo traveler currently in the Bay Area!

Aside from being on the road, I love doing any creative work with my hands - currently doing a lot of soldering, found object chainmail jewelry and teaching myself to tattoo. Any other creatives out there? What projects are ya working on at the moment?

Anywayssss - excited to see where this platform and journey take me and thankful for all the sick information y’all have been kind enough to spare!

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads