hi hello

Luca Joan

Reaction score
my name is luca joan (they/them/their), i'm a queer anarchist folk kid hailing from albuquerque, new mexico. i went on my first trip in september of 2014 through nm along i25 and throughout co and fell in love, and i'm heading out again this may although i have no idea where yet. my primary goal in joining this site is to network with likeminded travelers and hopefully find some couches/anarchist collectives/punk spaces/etc for the upcoming trip. it's gonna be me, my partner, my pup, and our two married friends and their rat. we hope to participate in anything cool and stick-it-to-the-man-ish while eating yuppies' leftovers and annoying them by playing songs. please talk to me and whatnot.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP. I am a grumpy bastard ::grumpy::

LOL - he is too!! (Not hehe)> Welcome aboard! A lot of cool people here - and information. Try the Road Dog and Meet up section when you are getting ready to travel - may be able to meet up with some people. Have fun!

Reactions: West

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome. I'm a crazy hermit... If I see my shadow this February 2 six more weeks of winter.
Or wait... maybe I'm a groundhog... huh somekina marmot for sure. ::woot::

Happy travels. And happy holidays.l

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there, welcome to the site! If you have any questions, make sure to do a little search first and then ask away! Is there anything in particular you want to see out there in the world?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads