Hi from Texas, looking for others

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in Texas. Been living here for a while like a "normal person". Getting ready to pretty much go off the grid. This is part choice and part need.
I've started to get rid of a lot of stuff in my apartment. (not that I have much any way) And I've been trying to save what little cash I have.
I'm looking for some company and I'm willing to share money, gear, supplies and skills.
Basically just going to squat/camp long term.

seasonchange

Reaction score
what part of texas you staying in? i've lived in austin one year as of august, but i've gotten back to traveling as of 08/01/10. i should be back in tx this fall. perhaps i'll see you around!

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
she's 3.
the ex-wife is being an uberbitch lately and won't let me see her. And no, I'm not a dead beat dad. (well.....) There is a long story. If that wasn't the case I would stay in Tx. But thats not the case so my life/her life will be one of those made for tv movies with sob story.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads