Hi everyone

Sparks

Reaction score
Hello STP!

I found this place a couple weeks ago during a bout of wanderlust inspired googleing. So I joined up and started reading, lots of awesome stuff here!

A little about me... I'm currently tied down with job and family obligations, yet I'm making progress in getting to a point I can spend some time traveling again. I started hopping trains a couple years ago, just up and down the west coast so far. I also like hiking and just spending time out in the wilderness living out of my pack. I'm interested in doing more urban exploration too, Eugene seems to be a little short on good UE sites though, may have to head up to Portland for a few of those adventures.

Safe travels everyone!
-Levi

Reactions: Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome!! ooo - I love to research where I plan on going for cool shit (yep, a google nut) - from just pulling up "eugene wa abandoned buildings" I got this list - and some of that includes "haunted" stuff too (ahhh the next google hehe). https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=eugene wa abandoned building&es_th=1
Not sure how good some of this is but it's fun to start as it's better to find stuff that hasn't been posted I'm sure, but it's a start. AND go have fun!

Sparks

Reaction score
Yeah, the "haunted" stuff can be fun. That reminds me of a cool story... years ago exploring a cabin in the mountains on forest service property with some friends, middle of winter with a few feet of snow on the ground. I'll have to type it up when I get a chance and post it up in the stories section.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads