Hi everybody

Trgtd1

Reaction score
I'm trgtd1 on the board.
Right now I'm in Chattanooga.
Took a couple of heavy Ls in the past few days.
Lost my wallet and ID and the last of
the money I spent a month on a kind benevolent plantation making.

Oh yeah before I continue...some of
Y'all who are homeless down in the Alabama Tennessee area might be interested to know...

There's a place in scottsvill Alabama
called Haymon Homes.

They take care of mentally and physically handicapped people.

They hire nothing but the homeless.

Ride far and wide all day looking for people.

They give you a place to stay(not by yourself)
And they pick you up for work.

Pros:
Besides being in a small town with no real stores or outlets, and nothing really to do...they are breezy af and you live on some rich woman:s private domain pretty much free to do what you want

The work is easy af except sometimes when one of the handicap goes off.

Cons:
Youre on a mountain in a small town.

People in your business but not too much except the usual jealousies over the new person getting in the mating pool

The money ain't ish unless you work a lot of overtime but in my case I felt it was plenty. I got... before taxes ...about a grand but a few times the van didn't come for me (guess why) so I didn't get even full regular hours.

You gotta pay 200 a month for your board.

They give you a fifty dollar advance and a box of food but that comes out your check too.

You get paid by the month.

You work in houses where you are free to eat but they don't like it cuz some staff eat too much and the food is for the clients.

You might have to do the cooking.

There's a restaurant that lets you eat free till payday but y'all know how it is with freebies on the plantation...take your whole check if you're not careful.

Last con:
You can get too used to that ish and if you stay there you'll be clothed and fed but you probably won't climb up.

I left because of that and because I wasn't made to be a nurse. A lot of males there though..

It's a good vehicle to get some Mony and move on though.

Just a tip I thought I'd share.

Not why I'm here.

I'm here because I'm an Artist(Painter)
who is looking for someone to help me sell my paintings. I can churn them out at about 3 or 4 a week. So far Ive been painting for two weeks and have six paintings.

I'm good, damn good...but people
won't but from me....won't even stop to look.

Some people got that puppy appeal...some don't.

If you're that type of person that people buy from, I'm offering 20 percent on all sales.

I'm homeless and I set up to sell wherever people flow. Only been at it a day but I don't think I'm going to sell.
A gallery wants to sell them but they want me to stay in town.

I'm stuck in Chattanooga but I have no ties or any particular place I care to be.
I just never meant to stay in tennesee.

It's the same shitty everywhere. At least for me and deciphering my name might tell you a little something about why.

I have to make another post before I can post a link to my website with the paintings but til then think about it if you're in Chattanooga or can get here.

I'm also a songwriter/producer and
would like to put together a assemble of singers rappers and musicians to make albums. Plus a bunch of people to go on the net and promote the music and singers.
It a way for free spirits offgridders to make money.

Got a ton of music for males and females with the talent...all the major genres. We really don't even have to meet to do this. Just be willing to make everything legal and business. No

Think about it.

D

Deleted member 125

I'm here because I'm an Artist(Painter)
who is looking for someone to help me sell my paintings. I can churn them out at about 3 or 4 a week. So far Ive been painting for two weeks and have six paintings.

best of luck with that, but stp isnt exactly a place to advertise yerself. might wanna try etsy.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there - hey welcome aboard and very sorry you lost your ID etc but am glad you found a place that is helping you - and thanks for the information on that place too! However we are not a site for members to advertise their own venues. Good luck on your travels. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads