Hi everybody!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My name is Nick, my girlfriend Tiffy and I have been living out of our car for the last couple of months. I play in a band and tour once in awhile. We "live" in California around the Pomona area and are planning on travelling to Texas by the end of the year. In a pinch we can't save much money to do so and we are finding it hard to live in the car as the Summer Sun is starting to bare down on us.

We love music, all kinds of music! We try to have as much fun as we can, we skate, go to shows, eat food once in awhile, drink on the occasion, and smoke cigarettes fairly often! We're both certified to be bartenders and are trying to find work doing such!

I figured joining this forum would help us meet people in similar situations with similar interests and perhaps even get us together with the right people who can help us out. We're practically squatters now but in any case anything would be better than living out of our car!

I hope we get to know all of you after awhile and hope we can share some stories and laughs!

Your's truly,
Nick & Tiffy
:)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome man, where are you going in texas? austin i assume? have you been there before?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads