Hi Everybody

nostrumfiend

Reaction score
I made this account about two and a half years ago and was reading this site a lot before then. I just felt like now is a good time to make a thread introducing myself because I plan on leaving soon. I haven't done any hitching or hopping but I've read a good deal about both on the internet (I visit digihitch a lot too). All I've done is take some long bus rides and road trips with friends. I love the outdoors though (hiking, camping, and all that jazz). I'm in school now but unfortunately (or maybe not) don't have it in me to finish. I just really have a distaste for a lot of the things I see going on around me and what I am forced to encounter in everyday life. I'm not an asshole by any means I usually just keep to myself about stuff I disagree with and feel like I am a pretty easy person to get along with. I want to work on a farm and get some experience with that and then join the peace corps at some point down the road. That's my long term plan at least. In the mean time I just want to see as much as I can of the world before I settle down. I've always been into the punk culture and am a somewhat political person (spent some time at OWS). I just feel like everyone here is more my type of person although I can shoot the shit with just about anyone. Sorry for the wall of text and I'm glad to be here.

Reactions: Dead horse

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet man, welcome to the site! thanks for finally joining us :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads