Hi all

ThatDrunkGuy

Reaction score
Names corey.. people call me the drunk guy or coonboy ha. uhm i travel anywhere mostly places away from people and the crazy city. i enjoy the woods and outdoors and booze. I often live in the woods and work here and there for food but mostly beer as i can live off the land. uhh yeah i can steal wifi from a couple places in town so get at me!

Reactions: ellilis

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL - it's THAT DRUNK GUY!! <points> hehe Welcome. The bf lives there - freak ... Pitts is built into sides of mountains. Done some mtbing there but even walking is laborous.

Reactions: ThatDrunkGuy

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very pretty there. Love to visit - hate the fuck out of getting through the tunnels (I was coming through Monroeville and into Pittsburgh) - an accident deems you unworthy of the time through there. I turned down to move there. He's moving here. But still - it was hard to get a good ride in there. fucking mountains - but beautiful ...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads