Hi all

TravelerStiks

Reaction score
Website
Hitchingstiks.blogspot.com
So new to StP but been off and on the road for years now. came here to maybe learn some new things and maybe figure out some good places to busk on my travels as well as meet more people. Started my travels hitching but have moved up to using a 400cc scooter to get around now.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like to time how log it takes you to gas jug. ::eyepatch::\

Welcome yo... happy travels. ::drinkingbuddy::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Also i would love to see your scooter and learn more about that. Im sure others would as well. Minimal rubber tramping!

+1 on that.

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Scooter gas jugging! WOOO! Full tank in 2 minutes! Damn, I almost traded my Subaru for a Honda dual sport bored to 700cc rather than 650cc, but the person proposing the deal was a liar and I kept the Subaru. Good luck busking, I don't know what places are ideal. Maybe outside coffee shops? places where you won't get kicked out?

Oh wait! I do know good places! Traffic medians! I would busk on traffic medians right next to intersections and local cops never had a problem with it. However, on a state highway, state troopers would be bossy and kick me off to avoid a liability. Traffic medians are great though, just don't get hit. People were throwing money at me while driving by, and when they would stop at a red light, I would be right next to their driver window so they could hear me. Vehicle traffic moves faster than foot traffic too, so you don't have to have as much material but stay aware of ALL of your surroundings and DON'T GET HIT! duh. I would make $25 in about 5-15 minutes, gas jug, which took longer, and then hit the road.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads