hi all potential friends

kultarakas

Reaction score
I'm the worst at introductions but let's try this anyway...

Storytelling interests me but I'm tired just always creating my own worlds & words - this time I want to look what kind of stories the world around me has to offer. Joining this website is a start for that, I tend to be anxious so I need evidence it's possible to explore the world... Since I'm young & poor & alone I'm thinking of starting small, just wandering in Finland and then Europe. I like feeling bit lost so I don't have any plans but that's an adventure itself.

I don't have a lot to say about myself. I'm alive. I write stuff. I'm always falling in love. I rarely make any sense so I'm good at making people laugh.

Rosy Rose

Reaction score
I'm the worst at introductions but let's try this anyway...

Storytelling interests me but I'm tired just always creating my own worlds & words - this time I want to look what kind of stories the world around me has to offer. Joining this website is a start for that, I tend to be anxious so I need evidence it's possible to explore the world... Since I'm young & poor & alone I'm thinking of starting small, just wandering in Finland and then Europe. I like feeling bit lost so I don't have any plans but that's an adventure itself.

I don't have a lot to say about myself. I'm alive. I write stuff. I'm always falling in love. I rarely make any sense so I'm good at making people laugh.
Welcome... I also enjoy storytelling and writing. I’ve never been to Finland. What’s a fun story from Finland?

Pyrite

Reaction score
Storytelling... I definitely want to write my story. I just wonder if I'm too young to start; and how to remember all the details!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads