Hi. A supa-fly troglodyte named the Sputnik. Who wants to ride?

MissAnnThrope

Reaction score
I'm really not misanthropic, I was just moody at the time.
I am a former Prestupnik now Sputnik, & this is a call to all my fellow transient troglodyte dynamite Sputniki !!!
(Sputniki means fellow traveler:)) Yooooo, where my Road Dawgz at????? I am looking for my best friend I haven't met yet :)(Awwww♡) I have wheels to come scoop you up if you be out West. Time for some high (420, no hard stuff) trail blazin adventure!!! You respects the Golden Rule, & r too legit to quit!!! I also need someone who drives who can take the wheel sometimes. I'm prolly heading South today, so hmu. I'm north of Seattle now. Heading towards Barstow, Grand Canyon, Taos. ..Anywhere vast & open

• Love It
Reactions: RoadFlower33

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
any chance you're coming through walla walla? also, i lived in bmore for a while, but it's been a long time since i left. any chance we know each other?

MissAnnThrope

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I AM heading dataway! I'm plannin to see the glorious Grand Canyon.. I'm down for a meet up fo sho.. I'm in need of some good company, & I've been checkin out your posts- Good stuff.. So what's the camping like downa dat way? I have a conversion van, anywhere to park? ? Maybe you could show me da Walla Walla sights my good man.. What to do down der?

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
What rout around Idaho were you thinking? I can travel pretty well any place to catch on a ride. I can certainly be of good help and company. Just looking to get out for a min. Will travel to meet.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
As a matter of fact, I AM heading dataway! I'm plannin to see the glorious Grand Canyon.. I'm down for a meet up fo sho.. I'm in need of some good company, & I've been checkin out your posts- Good stuff.. So what's the camping like downa dat way? I have a conversion van, anywhere to park? ? Maybe you could show me da Walla Walla sights my good man.. What to do down der?

I won't lie, Walla Walla ain't that exciting but I'd gladly buy you a few rounds and hang out for a bit if you like. I'm living in a car myself so I know where all the good parking spots are :)

Send me a pm and I'll send you my deets

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads