Heyo

ScrabbleFrog

Reaction score
Heyo, I'm Darbi. I travel minor for now, taking my bicycle for rides across a few states. I dont stay out for long, a few days, however in a few years when I'm old enough I'm planning on trainhopping or finding other ways around. I'm currently based around Chicago, Illinois, and get around from there. For now it's mostly between Illinois and Wisconson that I frequent, but my favorite places to go is getting up to Montana. Cant say I've ever ridden my bike up there though.
I'm nonbinary, and consider myself agender Not sure where I fit on the romantic spectrum, but I know I'm Asexual.
I dont have a lot of friends, and certainly none who are into being on the road. I used to have some, as trainhopping has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid, but the friends who shared that idea dropped it so I'm pretty much all alone. I'm pretty socially awkward so I've had trouble making new friends.
I've got some good street knowledge but I cant say that I've gotten a lot of slang. I know what railroad bulls are and I think I know what greenhorns are but thats about it.
I'm not really sure what else to put here

SiCK cada

Reaction score
Hey! I'm from Champaign, IL and I just found out about a traveling carnival up in Wisconsin that looks cool, so I applied to work at it. It's beautiful up there so I'm really looking forward to it.

in general I plan on coming back to illinois and going back out frequently. let me know if you'd like me to tell you when I'm in the Chicagoland area and maybe we could meet up! Also if you'd like a ride up to wisconsin if/when I go up there (not sure when exactly it would be honestly), I'd love the company!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads