heyaa hopping mactier -> vancouver 2023

avadog

Reaction score
I'm Ava my friend and me are hopping out west from ontario this summer, appreciate tips & recommendations
I first found this site when I was like 14 and everyone had the most insane sick stories a few years later I hitchhiked out west and lived in a anarchist community called poolesland in the canadian rainforest on vancouver Island, 2016, met a guy and we lived on these super remote beaches near bamfield for a summer. theyre so empty and huge the sun sets all crazy red, theyre off the west coast trail and you gotta hike water in from town. I ended up hitchhiking alot in BC and cherrypicking in the Kootenays near Creston and Keremeos and Kelowna. me and some friends lived in beatup vans down the Vancouver Island logging roads I know lots about that area and spots on the roads if yu need it. I did a few trips down south the coast of US and into the desert nevada joshua tree slab city where my van broke down and I had to hitchhike again. I was on the west coast of Mexico last fall I'd love to surf trip one day all the way or partway down the coast if anyone's down.
Good luck to all of you hope we meet on the road

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads