Hey

leebird83

Reaction score
Kinda new to all this , 2 dogs one honda packed kinda full at the moment but im in wv an hr or so from kentucky? New river gorge
They have camp in van spots although I am in a tent spot dropping off stuff to storage
I was gonna stay- things changed
In tent for the craziest lightning and thunder storm
Rolled in on fumes out of gas and now battery cuz packing up in dark wkth the raging creek creeping up higher and higher

Anyhow, this wasn't my plan but im excited to pack my van and alwsys have My muck boots and shovel so far

Aldo all the tools I have used on it and I cam learn to do more

Got to replace bearings rather entire hinge on auto slide door micro wave wheels dont work for long lol

Dmac

Reaction score
tents kind kind of suck in a storm, but are better than nothing. I have a large one I take car camping ⛺️. It’s great if it isn’t windy. It’s 9 x12 and I can set it up like a small apartment inside with air mattresses, chairs, folding table and even my portable toilet. When it is windy I use a much smaller two person tent. Good luck and I hope to hear more from your adventures!

Reactions: AyeAaron

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
Kinda new to all this , 2 dogs one honda packed kinda full at the moment but im in wv an hr or so from kentucky? New river gorge
They have camp in van spots although I am in a tent spot dropping off stuff to storage
I was gonna stay- things changed
In tent for the craziest lightning and thunder storm
Rolled in on fumes out of gas and now battery cuz packing up in dark wkth the raging creek creeping up higher and higher

Anyhow, this wasn't my plan but im excited to pack my van and alwsys have My muck boots and shovel so far

Aldo all the tools I have used on it and I cam learn to do more

Got to replace bearings rather entire hinge on auto slide door micro wave wheels dont work for long lol

How's that going for you?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads