hey

Reaction score
I have no close friends, couldn't give a fuck about my family, no debt, no credit cards, no responsibilities, no full time job and no commitments. I have just a thousand bucks in my bank account and I'm probably technically richer and more financially stable than a lot of millionaires in this country. I really, really want to start travelling.

I got 30+ college credits in high school, read constantly, fives on all my AP tests, scholarships, and I fucking despise school. It's shit. I spent lunch sitting in the stairwell, looking out the window at cornfields and fantasizing about walking out. I got depressed, stuck in a hospital, graduated without attending graduation or my classes for the last month. In the last two months I've been to an opera, an orchestra, a burlesque show, a play, a rave, i took a bus to chicago and stayed in a hostel, i fucked a hooker (who actually really liked me for some reason but maybe that was good customer service), i've been dumpster diving and shoplifiting whenever i can, i started smoking, i'm an alcoholic, and i have never, ever, felt this happy before. I love this, whatever this is.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Whatever it is you guys have going on here, you have the right idea. Planning on heading to your weird squatter anarchist festival this october, i want to help set up. After that, I'm gonna wheel around and hopefully pick up seasonal work. I hope no one minds me, i just don't want to bother anyone.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In the last two months I've been to an opera, an orchestra, a burlesque show, a play, a rave, i took a bus to chicago and stayed in a hostel, i fucked a hooker (who actually really liked me for some reason but maybe that was good customer service), i've been dumpster diving and shoplifiting whenever i can, i started smoking, i'm an alcoholic, and i have never, ever, felt this happy before. I love this, whatever th

Holy shit dude, you've a accomplished more in a month than I have in my 30 years!

adventurekid

Reaction score
Ahh, you remind me a lot of myself. Because of that I feel like a lot of people expect me to use my 'talents' to get some job and live in some house and just be some other person. I really want to just say fuck it and travel forever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads