Hey!

Nomadic Wolf

Reaction score
Good morning, guys! I stayed up all night, and my eyes hurt right now, but I wanted to say some kind of an introduction. I have wonderlust in my heart and adventure on my mind. I'm really looking forward to coming across someone passing by FL who wouldn't mind telling a few stories, giving some advice, and maybe even taking me on as an apprentice of sorts for up to two weeks. I don't know... I hope I'll find a good friend like that among you guys. And I hope that when I'm ready to leave, I'll be able to find a companion then as well.

That about sums it up. I'm going to get some rest. I'm supposed to wake up in a little while.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
If you make it out west i always love showing people the ropes. Feel free to ask me any question you have. My first suggestion is get the FUCK out of Florida, then learn to hitchhike so you never have to be stuck in a shit hole like that again lol

Nomadic Wolf

Reaction score
If you make it out west i always love showing people the ropes. Feel free to ask me any question you have. My first suggestion is get the FUCK out of Florida, then learn to hitchhike so you never have to be stuck in a shit hole like that again lol

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Where can we meet up? I want to stop in New Orleans after hopping a freight. Any chance you would be stopping there any time soon?

I don't mean to be so upfront or overly excited... but I've been anxious to leave this moist dickhole of a state for years.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Where can we meet up? I want to stop in New Orleans after hopping a freight. Any chance you would be stopping there any time soon?

I don't mean to be so upfront or overly excited... but I've been anxious to leave this moist dickhole of a state for years.

Hmm I stay the fuck out of NOLA because it's just too much for me. I'll be heading to Salt Lake City Utah in a few weeks, before then I'm heading to Eugene OR I'm currently in Arizona . If you can get at least as far west as Texas I can pick you up and show you the ropes. I'm kind of a dick hole at times but I always love the chance to show someone the basics.

Again dude I cannot stress this enough, do NOT try to hop freight your first time, or even your first few times without an experienced, trust worthy train rider with you to show you how. You. Can. Fucking. Die. Or worse, lose a limb or two and forever have to live with those challenges. Florida is NOT friendly to train riders either so please please be fucking careful man. My advice is go to I4 or I10(I think it runs throu there but I may be thinking of a different interstate) and hitch out.

Nomadic Wolf

Reaction score
Hmm I stay the fuck out of NOLA because it's just too much for me. I'll be heading to Salt Lake City Utah in a few weeks, before then I'm heading to Eugene OR I'm currently in Arizona . If you can get at least as far west as Texas I can pick you up and show you the ropes. I'm kind of a dick hole at times but I always love the chance to show someone the basics.

Again dude I cannot stress this enough, do NOT try to hop freight your first time, or even your first few times without an experienced, trust worthy train rider with you to show you how. You. Can. Fucking. Die. Or worse, lose a limb or two and forever have to live with those challenges. Florida is NOT friendly to train riders either so please please be fucking careful man. My advice is go to I4 or I10(I think it runs throu there but I may be thinking of a different interstate) and hitch out.

I'll PM you. I really appreciate all of the great advice, by the way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads