Hey

Rover

Drifting away
Reaction score
Hey there, I've been lurking around the site on and off for a few years. Even had an other profile, mittens. The name was lame but, it was chosen in honour of a fallen comrade. She was black, and had white paws.

I've chosen this new name in honour of my fucking neighbours. They really... Really, like fish soup...

I usually do seismic in the winter. It's a great way to kill a shitty time of year. I like to think of it as a paid nature walk. A nature walk where, we go out into the woods, get drunk, stoned, and yelled at, then we take turns wrapping extension cords around our heads. Fun times.

In the summer I do whatever. I spend most of my time around the kootnays, the okanagan, and Alberta. I plan to, at some point, take a trip out east, and then get my passport and head abroad. I like serendipity, "people", the outdoors, and taking pictures of shit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 208

Rover

Drifting away
Reaction score
I don't usually carry much worth stealing. The only spot that has given me any real trouble hitching is north out of penticton.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads