Hey y'all

Bastian

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Sebastian, or sebby, or bass or Bastian, whatever. Currently located down in wellington Florida working for room and board on a horse farm and delivering hay/shavings for cash. I plan on saving up some money and then hopping a freight outta West Palm Beach. Places of interest will be NOLA, Texas, Colorado, slab city, and anywhere else in between that offers adventure. I prefer hopping trains over hitch hiking but if ya have to ya have to. I plan on leaving Florida in April but if something comes up im ready to leave asap. If any of you would like to join me in my adventures let me know! If you're in it for the long haul or short haul it doesn't matter. Just pull your own weight is all I ask

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe. Beautiful horse.

Lakami

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Sebastian, or sebby, or bass or Bastian, whatever. Currently located down in wellington Florida working for room and board on a horse farm and delivering hay/shavings for cash. I plan on saving up some money and then hopping a freight outta West Palm Beach. Places of interest will be NOLA, Texas, Colorado, slab city, and anywhere else in between that offers adventure. I prefer hopping trains over hitch hiking but if ya have to ya have to. I plan on leaving Florida in April but if something comes up im ready to leave asap. If any of you would like to join me in my adventures let me know! If you're in it for the long haul or short haul it doesn't matter. Just pull your own weight is all I ask
Did you leave yet?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads