hey yall

Ean

Reaction score
hey My name is Ean some people know me by the name mailman or postman or lunchbox. I am from tennessee. it is redneck as fuck so i left. my road dog right now is ftcollinsanarcho.
dont judge me. im not the one. just kidding bout the last two statements i mean come on its the internet. dont judge me. im not the one. well i never knew bout this site till bout two weeks ago and i think its really neato. I like bows and arrows and i really love to cook. i can make danky italian stuff. i also like to sew stuff. if u see me on the street and you got some horrendous rip on your favorite bibs i can most likely fix it. i like to drink but im not really what u call a swilly kid just a part time swilly kid. never had the shakes or nothin. I owe this kid Reno like seven dollars cause he loaned it to me and shit came up where i couldnt make it back to his spot before he left but hey if ur on here i got u back asap. well my add is kickin in gotta do stuff

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads