Hey y'all :D

DirtmanJosh

Reaction score
howdy, the name's Josh. i just recently discovered this place. what a cool place, huh?

anyway, i'm planning on heading out to see what i can see, after some preparations are made. i'm up to go anywhere, as long as i can see new places. i'm hoping to make friends and share experiences here, and maybe buddy up with some travel friends. i'm not overtly picky about my company, as i'm pretty tolerant of all sorts of folks. i like all kinds of music that has soul to it, and like to work hard towards my goals and take it easy when i can.

anyway, i hope you guys'll take to me, and we can be good pals.

feel free to ask me any personal questions (not to personal, though hehe)

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome. I hate to offend you & please dont let my opinion deter you from being active on this site. But your avatar creeps me out, it gives off a manson style, part serial killer/sorta juggalo/clown without makeup vibe.

DirtmanJosh

Reaction score
Welcome. I hate to offend you & please dont let my opinion deter you from being active on this site. But your avatar creeps me out, it gives off a manson style, part serial killer/sorta juggalo/clown without makeup vibe.
lol wtf dude. that was rather blatant of you. never thought of it that way. that's my drawing style, i guess. i like creepy stuff. might put something more friendly to prevent further issues, though.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

hehe - interesting description! .... clown without makeup. I cannot tell you how many people I've met on other forums who have issues with the clowns. Of course the horror movies have done a great job on that too. ;)

D

Deleted member 20

Its wierd, I like rodeo clowns but not really circus clowns or those in parades & definately not thoae that do like rap music. Dunno why they creep me out.

DirtmanJosh

Reaction score
so apparently, i look like a juggalo... never knew what that was before i just looked it up... i don't even listen to normal rap music, much less icp... i hope everybody doesn't think i'm a psycopath

D

Deleted member 20

I wasnt sure that was your portrait. Did you do it yourself? Dont worry nobody listens to my input here. My opinions are as twisted as a tornado. Dont know why, maybe its just the purple.

D

Deleted member 20

This may seem even stupider but how do you umm draw avatars on a computer. I am jealous that you created either of them. I cant draw stick figures with a pen let alone a computer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads