Hey whats up! I'm Nick

nrs13b

Reaction score
Hey everybody!
My name is Nick. I'm currently living in south Florida and preparing to travel to Portland in late Nov . I've been meaning to get outta Florida for a long time and cant wait to finally get to the west coast.
I've never been to Portland but I hear a lot of people love that city. I figure it would be a good place to re-start my journey. I'm looking for some good comrades to roll with once i get out there, i really want to start a band too. I play punk/thrash/metal etc. Ill be well prepared with survival gear but generally limited on funds so I plan on camping a lot, busking some, and I might even try my hand at this wwoofing thing i've just recently learned existed. although I'd much rather just live in a punk house if i can find one :p.
It would be great to kinda get to know someone before i arrive there. If anyone has some good advice for a first time adventurer, info for a newbie in Portland, is interested in starting a band, or just want to hook up once I get out there message me and ill give you my cell #. I'm looking forward to getting off the bus in Portland and hopefully meeting up with some awesome people.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
be prepared cuz in general it rains all winter up there....not ALL the time...but a majority of the time....

D

Deleted member 125

well itll be pretty easy to meet people in portland, you might have to get in line to busk and i doubt finding a punk house to take you in will be easy, generally people are pretty protective of that kinda thing, even on the west coast. sorry yer from florida, i was born there too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads