HEY WERE ON THE ROAD >:^)

Stank Hill

Reaction score
me my girl and best road dog ever are in worchester waitin on sometjing rideable. hit me up if you wanna kick it, 420 blaze it and all that

hopefully headed souf, trying to get down to nola eventually

lets kick it !!!

D

Deleted member 20

I dont smoke, blaze or drink but may be heading to Florida from Mass with a friend. He smokes, drinks & blazes, lol. Do you guys have any pitch for gas or ebt? we are going to Florida to pick up a friend. How many are in your crew? 2? if by chance you dont hop anything west give me a shout if you are down to tag along. Most likely you will be in Selkirk by tom & either further west in order to hop south afterwards. If things fall apart & you are just waiting in the yard give us a shout. We havent decided if/when we are heading out but are considering our options & may be more inclined if we had a little gas money to get started & then gas jug the rest of the way.

Kevin
617-388-7622

Stank Hill

Reaction score
hey kevin! im anthony and im with my girl and my road dog so theres 3 of us...but we arent broke we def have pitch....and yes massachussetts sorry for my spelling haha. i am gonna text you shortly we should def meet up. nothing was rideable yesterday and i hear theres no IMs past thurs is that true?

D

Deleted member 20

Well it looks like my friend is no longer interested in traveling. Sorry to get your hopes up. I will be making my way south to Florida still most likely via rideshare & then hopping west to Vegas. Safe travels & have fun in NOLA.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
NOLA is never traveler friendly. That place is hostile as fuck at all times. Which is part of the reason why I love it so much.

Edit: Lemme better explain that. Surviving in NOLA is fairly easy if you know how to get fed, which is as easy as walking around the french quarter for a half hour or so. What makes the place so hostile is the fact that the cops and residents both make life a special kind of miserable for street kids. This is in my experience at least. Either way, I digress.

D

Deleted member 20

I am sure that you guys have left Worcester already & sorry for offering to give you a ride then changing our mind & know getting ready to head out again & again looking for riders. It appears that Alexas prepaid cell has run out of minutes. If you guys are still in Worcester & happen to check this and are still down to head out from Mass, hmu.

kevin
617-388-7622

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads