Hey There! Pt. 2

KayJenn

Reaction score
Heres a little more since I really was half awake when I made my first intro haha but heres a little more about me and such lol so I have like three to four plans on how to get this adventure started. But money is my biggest bump in the road. I cannot work a normal 9-5 job and cant really do as much as I lead myself to believe so I am trying to get on SSI for disability. I have Aspergers, Anxiety, PTSD and manic depression just to name a few. Traveling at 19 helped my social anxiety and once I get the groove of things its like my social anxiety is no longer existent. anyway I'm rambling haha but hopefully I can create some badass friendships here and go on the road with them or meet up with them :) yup I'm totally good at rambling hahaha still getting use to using a lap top and such instead of a phone.

Reactions: DuHastMich

pallaway

Reaction score
It would be nice to have some decent income without working for it. The missions are alotta work themselves sometimes. I left memphis with $27 and fresh supply of food idk. Maybe two weeks ago. I made it California today just fine. I got some kickdowns along the way. My mom sent me some dollars and I flew a couple signs. Just talking to random people and them liking you will earn substantial kickdowns and souvenirs. I even have enough to share with those in need. Works fine. But I go out and talk to people alotta times and go forth with action when I need to. People are part of the reason I go different places. My social anxiety is on and off. Sometimes I can't look people in the face and other times talk to every single person I see. I'm about to write a book about your points lol I need to stop.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads