Hey there! New member here! | Squat the Planet

Hey there! New member here!

Berky

Reaction score
I stumbled across this website and it's exactly what I'm looking for! I have been dreaming about train hopping and hitchhiking for a while but had a hard time finding (current) forums for it. Everyone around where I live that I tell about my future plans to do this shoots me down and tells me to just buy a plane ticket. Finally I found a community where I can get tips and talk about my plans with!! So happy :)

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
for sure came to the right spot. full of great info and for the most part amazing people!

welcome to our club of misfit traveling hobo vagabonds and gypsys!

you got days worth of informative threads to read! better get started! ha

Reactions: Tude and Berky

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
welcome to our club of misfit traveling hobo vagabonds and gypsys!

Don't forget the homebums! lol :D

Arby's staffmember eh... yup that might do it the trains call n no beef tsandwhich shall stand in the way!

Welcome to STP!~::drinkingbuddy::

D

Deleted member 8978

I welcome you aboard! You have came to the right place. It is a good idea to read many other threads ahead of time as you plan your trip. Where do you plan to go soon? I'm curious.

I stumbled across this website and it's exactly what I'm looking for! I have been dreaming about train hopping and hitchhiking for a while but had a hard time finding (current) forums for it. Everyone around where I live that I tell about my future plans to do this shoots me down and tells me to just buy a plane ticket. Finally I found a community where I can get tips and talk about my plans with!! So happy :)

For the most part, it's the rating system. If I get negatives, I usually don't worry about that and think of something better to type out next time.

Pop Why did you rate my post negative ..? It was your own damn words !! smh

Reactions: Drengor

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP - glad you found us as we do have a remarkable amount of resources and info here from our traveling members.

pallaway

Reaction score
Hello over there!! Welcome. Yea when I got to visit family and they find out I'm tryna visit them, they always wanna get me tickets, but they never understand that it's about the mission and the journey.
You came to the right place. I met some good peoples from here and will meet many more. Hope you start your journey soon!! Safe travels yo.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads