Hey there, i'm Chris!

Syckological

Reaction score
Well I suppose after lurking the (very) large forums, I suppose why not introduce myself and get better help than I can give to myself! I'm 19, and an avid outdoorsman. I've camped, hiked, and lived out in conditions that would be considered very off the beaten path. I play the drums, write, and currently live at home with not much else going on :p

Believe it or not, i've come looking for adventure - because I want something different than a mundane life and experience. So far, i've planned out a trip for myself - East (As I live in Connecticut), to West and ultimately end up in California and to stay there, then come back to Connecticut after my adventure is completed - which I plan to begin Spring of 2014 and plan everything out for the Winter. My introduction is part me and part request - i'm open for all forms of travel. Car, hopping a train, whatever. Packing tips for this trip would also be grateful appreciated and I will be both staying in urban and wild environments (If the need arises).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads