Hey the names Ricky nice to meet yall | Squat the Planet

Hey the names Ricky nice to meet yall

• Thread starter Deleted member 27687
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27687

hey as the title says my name is ricky I'm planning on going across country in 6 months or so from MA to CA hopefully by van and came by to learn a thing or two

roughdraft

Reaction score
nice, take as much time as you can zigzagging about on the way, there is an endless amount to see and experience… you got anywhere you're particularly interested in between massachussetts and California?

enjoy the archives of great info here via the search-bar and perhaps even link with some cool folk

D

Deleted member 27687

nice, take as much time as you can zigzagging about on the way, there is an endless amount to see and experience… you got anywhere you're particularly interested in between massachussetts and California?

enjoy the archives of great info here via the search-bar and perhaps even link with some cool folk
Will do and I don't have any place specifically in mind but I plan on making a rough route soon any cool recommendations are welcome

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads