Hey so I'm new, and an anarchist

Scuz

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So all my life I've felt really disconent and like I've never belonged nowhere. The past couple years I've been longing to just wander around. I'm into punk rock and as stupid as it sounds all of my heroes it seems like got their starts just by packing up and taking a chance out on their own. I'm not looking for someone to give me all the answers on this forum, I know better, but I'm hoping that someone else understands and maybe I can make some new friends on the way cause it's a big world out there. For the longest time and and my friend Storm have wanted to live like squatters cause of distaste for society, all that jazz but also for me cause all of my music heroes were at one time or another completely on the streets and on their own. And like I said I don't care how stupid it sounds, at the end of the day I need to go far away from Cleveland, from fuckin Ohio even. I wanna start in New York or California. But I don't wanna stay there forever. Thats where most of my heroes were and I wanna check out the local punk scenes going on there and see the culture they saw. And it's far away. Far enough away that fucking up is not an option. I don't want some kind of fall back cause there is no turning back for me. Staying here or admitting I was wrong and going back is like suicide. So like I said I'm just trying to use this forum to meet some cool people along the way cause I need to make my own sense of life. I don't like the way our modern society is and I can't imagine living in it. I'm sticking here til graduation cause I promised my friend Storm I would, but after that I wanna start traveling. I wanna see the world and experiance different cultures and meet other people like me and not like me. I wanna make friends all over the world and truely figure out whats right for me. And i don't care how stupid that sounds. If you wanna help me or get to know me any better, thats cool, and I appreciate it. But anyways, I'm Mark, and I'm an anarchist punk kid from Cleveland Ohio about to graduate high school and sick of the same old shit

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
What's up man? I'm Kyle and I live in PA. When do you graduate? Do you plan on doing other things besides traveling? Do you have any plans in general besides NY and CA, or are you just gonna do whatever comes up? I go to NY a lot and no some good people there who you could meet and may or may not have places to stay but will definitely have a good time to share.

Blackout

Reaction score
welcome man sounds like your getting ready for the time of your life
my names logan i just started traveling again i got stuck in new mexico
know im in texas trieing to hop out and go east
well i hope you find what your looking for in life and have fun
safe travels brother

switch

Reaction score
Welcome!
Cleveland, eh? Well, if you've got good enough gear to camp outdoors in whatever weather you're having (and doing some research on this site's not a bad idea), my advice is to pack it in a bag, walk out to the highway, and go. Don't be afraid to start with small trips to gain experience... it won't mean you're giving up just because you hitch somewhere two hours away and back a few days later!
Just stay alert, take what people give you, and have fun.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
welcome brah,, we have the same philopshopy fuck this society, anyways i agree with everything you said,, and its awesome to see where you idols came out from, what venues they played, its like sightseeing,, <3 And while your add you see the history, see the beauty of nature and meet new people. I live in utah,, but im from hawaii and was raised there ,, but if you ever wana meet up in the westcoast im always down.. Good luck with your travels, and with school hope to meet soon

adanisback

Reaction score
welcome!

I was waiting until graduation(college) to drop out but I'm only a freshman and my tolerance for this god damn society is almost at breaking point. Fuck institutionalized education, the only thing being taught in schools in assimilation.

Good luck with your travels, stay chill

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads