Hey. Name's Dree. | Squat the Planet

Hey. Name's Dree.

DreeMort143

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Dree. (Dree rhymes with he and scree) I've been wanting to walk around the US and visit every state since I was real young. I waited to join here and really start planning until now because I'm almost legal. I'm non-binary and polysexual. I'm mostly attracted to dudes but I wouldn't rule out girls :)
Currently in Florida, but hoping to start travelling by no later than the end of August 2021 to escape family. I have travel and hiking experience, though not a whole lot. I know the basics for the basics and a good chunk of theory. I've always been a fast learner though, which I'm proud of.
I'm a bit meticulous and definitely a nerd but I still know how to have fun. Hmm, I'm a professional idiot and can speak fluent dumbass, shitpost, and I'm still working on my English ;p I love dogs (going to be travelling with one actually) I can't do music to save my life though I wish I could more than anything. I can draw and do art, but you might have to wait a whole year to get the final product lmao. I'll have a friend with me for my trip too, pretty stoked. Oh and, my favourite colour is green. It's dark green usually, but lime is rad too. I use British spelling for some things, it was just what I encountered the most so I picked up on it more than American spelling.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ha awesome, i love your intro. anywhere in particular you're looking to go? what mode of travel are you using to get around?

Reactions: DreeMort143

DreeMort143

Reaction score
ha awesome, i love your intro. anywhere in particular you're looking to go? what mode of travel are you using to get around?
Thanks! I'm looking to plan out a route where I visit all 50 states and see the major landmarks and cities in them. I'm going to walk it, doing the east side first then going out west. Possibly to stay, depending.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
daaaamn, that sounds like a several year journey, you should keep us updated, maybe post some of your travels in the travel stories section, i'd be mad curious to know how that goes!

DreeMort143

Reaction score
daaaamn, that sounds like a several year journey, you should keep us updated, maybe post some of your travels in the travel stories section, i'd be mad curious to know how that goes!
It'll definitely take a while! But I think it'll be worth it. Seeing everything and meeting new people will be awesome, and I'd be more than happy to share the stories

• Love It
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Bozo Tuna

Reaction score
Welcome! im fairly new as well. i share the same childhood thought of wanting to go to every state and wonder around aimlessly. maybe we can run into eachother one day! enjot your time on here.

DreeMort143

Reaction score
Welcome! im fairly new as well. i share the same childhood thought of wanting to go to every state and wonder around aimlessly. maybe we can run into eachother one day! enjot your time on here.
Hey from FL! Thanks for responding. It'd be cool to maybe say hey at least once. I think I might be heading up that way towards St Louis sometime this year actually.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads