hey it's me

rainbowenigma

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I go by Mads. i've always been intrigued by the vagabond lifestyle. i have dreams of running away. i live with my family in a small town in Wallace, North Carolina., (originally from Richmond VA). i hate it here, it's too flat, i have no Friends and my family is fucking toxic. there's no life for me here. i'd love to just start traveling but im unemployed so im pretty broke except for the money i get from disability. my family has made me dependent on them so i dont have much experience with being autonomous. but im healing a lot these days from C-ptsd and im just ready to venture out on my own.
i'm excited to be on this site to connect with other misfits and learn more so i can plan my way out.
some interests n hobbies- making art, photography, writing, music, nature, animals, self development, being alone

also shameless self promotion - you can follow me on instagram @mantis.machine where i post my photography. i'll follow back.
peace to All! ✌🏼

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads