Hey, I'm Taz...I like doing things.

3knd

Reaction score
Hey, Um...I'm not that good with words, but I'll try -Ahem-
I live in a small town In MA, I'm on probation for 6 months, but It's legit. No drug tests, Etc. Still, I'm not a big fan of this area. Um, I'm normally wondering around. Normally bumming smoking, asking for free donuts from dunkin donuts, always fiending for coffee. You know, that kind of stuff. I also stay at a homeless shelter. It's a warm place, but not the people. I can't really complain. Though, there was this one time, someone shit on the floor. I didn't see it, but I thought that It was pretty cool, yet gross.
Anyway, This site is pretty cool and I'm hoping to meet up some awesome people (In my area) to hangout with and maybe play some badass music or just do cool stuff with. See ya.

K

Kim Chee

welcome, try that dumpster of that donut place. If they are a half-way busy store, you wont even be able to get the shelter to finish 'em all.
If you clean up something in a shelter (like shit on the floor) you can probably get a bus token or a guaranteed bed that night. After you are
finished with probation and by chance make it out west, I'll be more than glad to show you the fine art of dumpster diving. And if you can
play an instrument, I guess you are able to make an honest living and can show me how so I don't have to dig in the trash for aluminum cans.

3knd

Reaction score
thanks. Yeah...I'm not that bad at dumpster diving, I'm just lazy half of the time just because It's getting colder and my hands are usually the first on my body to freeze within a matter of seconds. Which is lame. but, Um...I found a master lock key behind this one store that'll prolly give me access to even cooler dumpsters with cooler things in it. but I lost it. Aside from that, I'm fairly musically talented. I don't know much, but I learn mostly by ear. I play shit like drums (which in the process I'm trying to get rid of to lighten up the load, ya know)? also, I play guitar, sometimes, banjo, I know a little about piano...but I don't know shit about chords names or anything music theory related). But, I'm always down for showing people things that I've learned I guess. But, diggin' in the trash for cans isn't that bad, I used to do it...and I probably still would if there wasn't already some homebum going through the trash around 8:00 in the morning. haha, It's whatever gets you by though.
annnnnyyywwwwaaayy, "Highwaymang"....I'm 22, I live around western MA...like area's such as Amherst, Greenfield, Northampton...places like that. sometimes Vermont...which isn't a town In Ma, But sometimes I'm there. but fer now I'm In mass, what about you?

D

Deleted member 20

I only asked your age because I am a bit older than you(34) & once worked with a guy(my age) that went by Taz (short for some real long polish name.) I live in New Bedford, Boston or other port citys up & down the coast. I work as a fisherman whenn not travelin. Heading to Ocala, Fla in next day or so if I can line up a ride. Welocme to the site.

3knd

Reaction score
Right on. yeah, that's totally not me. Yeah, so why Florida?
Thank you! this site is awesome!

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
whattup taz its cory from turners . i surf round this site some times and saw your name. you been staying at those kids house in hadley at all lately? seeya round

3knd

Reaction score
haha, no, Not really. sometimes I'll drop by for a visit when I'm with someone, But I haven't crashed there In awhile. I've been doing community service work in Amherst, so I was kinna forcing myself to stay at a homeless shelter just because i could take a free bus to community service. Not anymore. I just finished yesterday, so yeah. what's up?

D

Deleted member 20

I am down for tonight or tommorow. 3knd needs a pack too & i have a decent one for free. If either of you or anyone else local has a place where we can hang maybe drink some beer. Ill bring the pack & some beer, if we got a spot to chill at bring your instruments & jam. I am down to do something tonight/tommorow. Pm me peeps

3knd

Reaction score
sucks, I don't know if anyone went to rohode island, but I'm sure you've figured it out. I couldn't leave. Um, I'm still into wanting another pack. but that Might not happen. no worries.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads