Hey, I'm Siphran

Siphran

Reaction score
But you can call me Siph (sif). I'm a young college kid who likes living, rather than just eating, sleeping, crapping and working. I've always been on the adventurous side, but recent events have exacerbated that. I'm ready to get out, get going, and not look back. I've done a little bit of hitchhiking, but only locally. I'm in Cen Cal, and hoping to be headed east in January. I actually found this site through reddit, and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.

I've always had wanderlust, but I guess its high time to actually do something about it. Cheers.

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Hey Siphran! Welcome haha
Like I said, it's easier to keep in touch over here than on reddit

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Welcome to STP, Siphran!
Hope you find some good conversation and info here :)
Keep us updated with your travels!
p.s. What part of Reddit mentioned us? I'm on there all the time but never thought to look for STP on there.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
p.s. What part of Reddit mentioned us? I'm on there all the time but never thought to look for STP on there.
http://www.reddit.com/search?q=squattheplanet
:p
No, seriously, the question is vallid, cause the search doesn't find all occurances as I found out.
I read about stp a few times more (last time in /r/hitchhiking where Siphran and kaichula were talking about it), but I don't remember all instances.

Reactions: eske silver

Siphran

Reaction score
It was Kaichula that mentioned it actually, in /r/hitchhiking, but I think I've seen it mentioned in a few of the other travelling subreddits.. Its her fault I'm here though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads