hey, i'm randall, a loner

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
edited your title to be a little more descriptive.

so randall, where do you go? what do you do?

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P there are some cool people on here met one of them not to long ago. I normally travel alone.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just go everywhere. I just have places I want to go and go. Like this summer I'm going to the beaches. Sorry it took so long to reply. Just found some WiFi. I travel alone because I feel I'll end up being killed or hurt with other people. Do you guys travel any? If so what are your plans this summer?

Reactions: watson

watson

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just go everywhere. I just have places I want to go and go. Like this summer I'm going to the beaches. Sorry it took so long to reply. Just found some WiFi. I travel alone because I feel I'll end up being killed or hurt with other people. Do you guys travel any? If so what are your plans this summer?
I think having that kind of mentality can hold ya back from letting a lot of cool people. I respect it tho there's defidently people out there u want to avoid. I actually travel alone but prefer a road dawg or 2 normally because it releives stress in other ways for me. Just all about having yer wits about yerself. I plan on finding some farm work this summer to get some experience under my belt. How ya liking it here at STP?

Reaction score
So far so good. I'm reading some wonderful information about gear and what to pack. I've been trying to gather all the gear I need for a long haul. I want to do. And I'm looking for a road dawg.
About the farm work. Look around in the tobacco lands. There is always work our that way.

Reactions: Jaguwar

Jaguwar

Rebirthing phoenix
Reaction score
People can be shows no doubt about it... but generally a good balance of wariness and warmth should help avoid most trouble. Additionally, someone else always has skills you don't, and that can be an advantage too. In that regard i feel a road dawg isn't a bad idea.

Reaction score
People can be shows no doubt about it... but generally a good balance of wariness and warmth should help avoid most trouble. Additionally, someone else always has skills you don't, and that can be an advantage too. In that regard i feel a road dawg isn't a bad idea.
Right, I'd like to find one with the same interests and close to the same age. I'll admit it gets lonely out there sometimes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads