Hey, I'm Radish.

RADISHXVX

Reaction score
So... I'm more shy online than in persyn, and don't really know what to say. My partner and I are moving to Portland, OR, mid-November though, and are looking for squats, co-ops, collectives, etc. cool places to stay for free or really cheap until we can get on our feet. Any info on getting food, money, cool shit, etc. would also be appreciated. Neither one of us really know Portland. I've only travelled through it once, never really exploring much.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome! I'm not the best person to tell you about Portland, but use the search box here and I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff! Also, I'm pretty sure there's a few people from PDX on here, so they'll probably chime in shortly.

Reactions: RADISHXVX

RADISHXVX

Reaction score
Thanks, Matt! :) I've done a little PDX searching through StW, but I thought I'd also make a post. Haha! Well, I won't be getting wasted, but I'm not opposed to sleeping in doorways, and would love to camp Mount Hood!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
There's a punk house in Portland called Heretic House that you might want to look into. I couchsurfed there for two nights over the summer and everyone there was awesome. I don't know if they're looking for new residents but you may be able to crash there for a couple nights. They have a Facebook page but I found them through Couchsurfing.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: RADISHXVX

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads