Hey I'm Possum!

PunkyOPossum

PunkyOPossum1312
Reaction score
Hey I'm Possum! I'm new to the whole traveling thing. Any useful advice? Best modes of transport. Safe spots for dirty kids, or lgbt friendly. Who I should and shouldn't trust on the road? Useful Supplies I should always have on hand?

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
Hey I'm Possum! I'm new to the whole traveling thing. Any useful advice? Best modes of transport. Safe spots for dirty kids, or lgbt friendly. Who I should and shouldn't trust on the road? Useful Supplies I should always have on hand?

Welcome! There's tons of info on all of these topics already posted. Please search the site and leave some comments and you will probably find a great deal of useful info.

Total aside, one of my first two friends from high school who became a Traveler Kid went by Possum back in the 1990s and the 2000s. I've kind of hoped they would maybe post on here someday, I lost track of them in '04.

Reactions: croc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads