Hey, I'm new

Reaction score
I'm an aspiring traveller who recently finished high school, I plan on travelling but I'm not sure where to start, I was thinking of working for a few monthes then using all the money I make to get gear and have a small amount of cash to fall back on. Any advice for a new kid?

N

Notmyname

It says "Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community. Tell us a little about yourself, and what you're looking for." I don't understand your reply, did I do something wrong?
Nope you didn't do anything wrong. You asked a vague question question so I answered it. There's so much shit on here to read. And you will learn a lot if you take the time to read it. Anyway Welcome

Reaction score
Nope you didn't do anything wrong. You asked a vague question question so I answered it. There's so much shit on here to read. And you will learn a lot if you take the time to read it. Anyway Welcome
Ah, I've been on the site for a few hours reading a bunch of threads, but haven't found anything on how to start out, that's what I meant, thanks for the advice though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads