Hey! I'm new to this.

esto

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to hit the road solo in a few days, im going on a journey home to Colorado starting in Beautiful Waynesboro va. I've done a little hitchhiking when I was 20 but other than that I'm very green. I'd totally appreciate some pointers, and if possible a ride or couch to crash. Can't wait to hear from everyone!

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to hit the road solo in a few days, im going on a journey home to Colorado starting in Beautiful Waynesboro va. I've done a little hitchhiking when I was 20 but other than that I'm very green. I'd totally appreciate some pointers, and if possible a ride or couch to crash. Can't wait to hear from everyone!

I'm in fishersville come say hi

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Well, welcome to StP, hope you'll find it useful.
Can't say much about Hitchhiking specifically in the Us, but if you manage to look lean, be friendly and thankful for anything coming your way, I'm sure you'll get along.

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks! Sounds good. I have some things to do around here but I'll hit you up when I'm all squared away

Cool man. How long are you going to be in Waynesboro? We're looking at being stuck here for another two weeks while we get some work done on our RV.

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
I'm really trying to leave soon. No definite plan yet. Im just trying to get home.

Yeah that's understandable. There's nothing to do here. Good luck with everything and feel free to drop by if you want to kick it. You can drop me your number in a PM if you want.

Oh and if you head into Staunton check out the Frontier Culture Museum.

esto

Reaction score
Yeah that's understandable. There's nothing to do here. Good luck with everything and feel free to drop by if you want to kick it. You can drop me your number in a PM if you want.

Oh and if you head into Staunton check out the Frontier Culture Museum.
been in that hospital a few times. its a creepy spot.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads