hey, im mo

Reaction score

HI! im mo, im a mom and i lucked out with that.
I like my kids, music, festiuvals, traveling, cooking, food, bikes, running, beer, WHISKEY!!!, laughing, more food, traveling, experiencing new things, learning new things, meeting friendly people, anything DIY, punk bands, punks, freakishly talented musicians, cats, rats, camping, music, food,

I homeschool my kids because i can.

I would like to do alot more traveling, especially with my kids, anywhere. I will own a bus again one day.

Reactions: ByronMc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yay for another bicyclist, runner and CATS!!! :) Welcome aboard!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet, welcome to StP! i owned a full sized school bus a few years back, now im working on getting maybe a short bus sometime next year. how many kids do you have?

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
I too am a mom, w/ two wonderful boys that I have had the fortune of introducing to a lot of awesome road people. Opening their minds to alternative lifestyle and showing them that not all 'houseless' people are bums.

Welcome to STP.

Reaction score
i have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. i just started homes schooling my son, spencer. next year my daughter will be joining us. have owned a full size school bus but never got to travel in in ( had to move back to california from misssouri and the bus didnt have anywhere to stay and ened up rotting on the property)
:/ . so i will be buying a short bus next year as well as continig to fix my credit to start my intentional living community in sd but thats a 5 year goal... fingers crossed.

Reactions: Thorne
Reaction score
awesome, yes my goal has always been to diversify my kids.
as well

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads