Hey! I'm Joe | Squat the Planet

Hey! I'm Joe

SiCK cada

Reaction score
I started my travels back in March, about a week before my 19th birthday. at first my plan was to just move to las vegas. get another full time job as a phlebotomist and live out of my prius until I could afford to get an apartment there.

couldn't get a job, and realized, after living in my car for a bit, that I don't ever want another apartment again. then I visited Slab City. that place in itself is a gateway drug to throwing away all life plans to just... go.

so now I'm back home in illinois for a bit because I got a little homesick. I'm thinking I'm gonna be heading to Raleigh, North Carolina and surrounding areas next because I did a digital equivalent of throwing a pin at a map.

I'd really like to meet more people while traveling. I like learning new things and getting different views and opinions than I'm used to. Just don't be hateful or mean. we can agree to disagree on (most) shit and enjoy each others company. I'm available to give rides, but really only to one person at a time, and I pretty much always appreciate company.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the community! I too am living out of my prius ATM, currently headed up to Washington state. Let us know what you discover in NC!

Reactions: SiCK cada

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads