Hey, I'm Fil.

F

FilXeno

I've been poking around on the board for a while, so I figured I should introduce myself. I'm from Gardnerville, NV and live in Reno part time. We do basement shows occasionally, but aren't a full show house. I dig traveling, writing, playing drums. Did a lot of backpacking when I was younger, so I would consider myself somewhat proficient in outdoor skills. I've been interesting trying train riding, but have yet to take the leap. Have hitched cross country, though. Sorry if I ask Newbie questions; I've fully employed the search bar, so if I'm asking, probably means I couldn't find it elsewhere.
I tentatively plan on hopping out of Sparks (going east) in spring. Any help on that would be appreciated, and in return I can answer non-train questions about Reno/Sparks/Carson/G-ville.
Uh yeah, I think that sums it up.
-Fil

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome to STP yo. Sounds like you've got everyting down here, have fun man. See ya' on the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads