Hey, I'm Boon.

Boon Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my names Boon, I'm 19 years old and from Fresno California, I plan on hopping a train for my first time in less than a month. I've been very interested in freight hopping for a few years and I've spent a lot of time researching, now I've put together a little cash and gear and I'm free of obligations so I'm gonna go for it!

MxEx

Reaction score
GL do some research on here and watch some trains and follow em with your home town first or meet someone in person to help ya but know that just because of how long someone has been riding doesn't know everything. the easiest way to see if someone is a bullshitter is to talk about a topic you know and then see what bullshit they make up about that to compare the info they are giving you to stuff you don't know about

Reactions: Bibs

Bibs

Reaction score
Good luck boon, if your ride takes you through chico, CA stop off and enjoy the town there's good people there. Look for a place called the stage it's smack dab in the middle of downtown all the traveling folks meet up there, theres also a quote un-qote shelter run by the ex members of gruk. Don't sleep by the river though, college kids will fuck with ya.
With gratitude, -Ian

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads