hey, im alf

Alf inflikt

Reaction score
So some one wanna give me a crash course on this forum, I love to tattoo I like the Jeremy hush, marald art, pusshead apokalyptik type stuff also always down to discuss OR plot direct action twards the cause, what is your cause?? Anyone wanna throw words around j love to trade p punk stuff crust stuff and oh and garbage pail kids cards, I'm looking for madballs too !;/! Trying to start creating crust y jackets vests and pants, I'm into doing what I truly love for self supporting income so why not tattoo and design crusty clothes NO GODS MO MASTERS A//E

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We have a lot on this site - separated out into subforums - using the search function you can pull up a lot of info. I love all my tats - in fact have a date with my tatguy probably tomorrow to go over some designs I want incorporated so I can somewhat connect left upper arm and lower forearm (and make Mom even more proud of me hehe - she can't even look at them. Good thing she doesn't see my back. :D) Have fun here!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads