Hey! Here's a quick intro... | Squat the Planet

Hey! Here's a quick intro...

wholiverang

Reaction score
Hey there! My name's Oliver. I'm a 21 year old writer living in eastern Kentucky, Floyd County. I'm going to be here until mid-fall finishing up some gigs but will try to head out west once the weather starts to get colder. If anyone's passing through Appalachia before then give me a shout. I've always loved being on the road but found steady travel difficult to balance with all the other stuff going on in my life. For a number of reasons, though, now I've decided to really try committing to a more nomadic lifestyle. This community seemed like a good place to start.

I'd really like to get to know some of you and pick up some of the tricks of the trade... also if you have some route/location recommendations for my trip out west, hit me up...

Psyched to be joining StP! Seems like a really cool community.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome aboard, i think you'll find there's a lot of info here, just use the search first and if you can't find what you're looking for, ask us!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads