Hey guys!

Gargamel Hikepunk

Reaction score
Website
www.hikpunx.blogsport.de
Hey guys
I'm new here. My real name is Simon, my trailname is Gargamel (bad wizzard of the smurfs :D) I'm from the south of Germany. I've done a lot of travelling in Europe, for example a bike tour to the Black Sea which took me through Austria, Hungary and Romania. I've also done a lot of hiking for example in Turkey, Spain, Italian Alps, Teneriffe...
Last year it was the first time for me in the States. I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail which was one of the best experiences in my life so far. My next plans are a sailboat trip in the mediteranian sea and hopefully the pacific crest trail in spring 2016.
You've got some awesome posts on this Website, I love to read this stuff. I'm happy that I found a platform for people who love to travel without having that much money, just like me.

Life is a journey!

scrutable

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm new here. My real name is Simon, my trailname is Gargamel (bad wizzard of the smurfs :D) I'm from the south of Germany. I've done a lot of travelling in Europe, for example a bike tour to the Black Sea which took me through Austria, Hungary and Romania. I've also done a lot of hiking for example in Turkey, Spain, Italian Alps, Teneriffe...
Last year it was the first time for me in the States. I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail which was one of the best experiences in my life so far. My next plans are a sailboat trip in the mediteranian sea and hopefully the pacific crest trail in spring 2016.
You've got some awesome posts on this Website, I love to read this stuff. I'm happy that I found a platform for people who love to travel without having that much money, just like me.

Life is a journey!
Hey Gargamel, definately the best character in the smurfs, other than that cat.
You seem well travelled, I'd be interested in your experiences in Romania and Hungary, I'm heading over to that part of the world in a year from now.

Kal

Reaction score
The whole Appalachian Trail now that's cool and amazing. I have heard it takes 6 to 8 months to walk the whole trail. I have never walked the whole trail before. I do a lot of walking on the side of the hwy though or at least until somebody picks me up.

Reactions: Gargamel Hikepunk

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow - welcome well seasoned traveler!! You have seen some great things!!! And with some great plans as well.

Reactions: Gargamel Hikepunk

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads