hey from nyc

nevada

Reaction score
I'm living in this big old city and it's made my lungs tough I guess. My name is Nevada and, incidentally, I'm looking to go out west. I have the summer stretched out ahead of me and it has yet to be filled with activity. I have near nothing in moneys but I have my heart and head open to everything. I love plants and not being confined to one place. I soul-search in everyone I meet. I think there's no reason in closing myself off to the wholeness of another person. Each time I do is a missed opportunity. I'm looking to head anywhere in the US; I have been aching to head out west, but anywhere will do. I'm down to camp. I have a bike and I'm down to ride long distances, or hitch or get a ride. Let me know if you're in the Northeast or wherever and maybe we can travel together for a bit.
I write poetry and political prose, I make visual art; there is art in everything. I want to get out somewhere quiet enough to just read for days and days. It gets so loud here and we're always moving but not in the right way. S'time to get in motion outta this place!!!!

If you are also an open door and like real things and imaginary ones, pm me or something!

Love,
Nevada

GinGin

Reaction score
Hey Nevada, I'm gonna be in NYC by the end of May traveling from Massachusetts. But regardless I'm trying to head out West myself, first tho I'm trying to hit up the Nationals in Montana which is July 1. I might have found another road dog too but I'm still waiting to get back from him. I don't know if you'd be down to travel that way but if you are maybe we can meet up in ny and discuss traveling plans and objectives and figure something out. Cheers.

BurnReno

Reaction score
~Ha! Funny I am from Reno, Nevada! you should drop by the biggest little city when you go west.///Depending on how my farm internship pans in out in Mass, I might want to join you. I was planning on either hitching, biking or possibly freight-hopping on my way back to Reno. Either way glad you are here!
~peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads