Hey from Miami

Unknown Soul

Reaction score
Hey fellow travelers,

The sun is shining here in Florida, I'm here traveling solo. Any recommendation of where to hang out? anyone else is here?

Cheers!
V

Reactions: wizehop
D

Deleted member 125

if you plan to ride freight outta miami i wouldnt recommend it, the tri-rail will take you to west palm for pretty cheap and its a much more desirable hop out then miami. theres also a really legit restaurent a bit down clematis street in west palm thats a 5 minute walk from the tri-rail station that has amazing bangers and mash if thats yer kinda thing.

vonspook187

Reaction score
Check out keybiscayne. It's beautiful. Also alice wainwright park is good for sleeping or wasting the day away. Miami beach is also really pretty but be weary of the cops.. People will house you up and get you drunk out on the beach forsure though. Everyone's on a party vibe. There is a squat called black sheep house in lil haiti check it out for shows and possible place to crash on rainy nights. The address is online just search up black sheep house miami. Churchills is another good place to kick it gnarly bands play out there. If you wanna busk I reccomend Lincoln road in miami beach. If you wanna fly a sign try 27ave and us1 median. It's decent. If you need more info just holler. Miami is my hometown. Oh and hopping out is really easy. Metro rail to okeechobee then look for the trains heading north the bowls are lax no bullshit

Reactions: Unknown Soul

Unknown Soul

Reaction score
Check out keybiscayne. It's beautiful. Also alice wainwright park is good for sleeping or wasting the day away. Miami beach is also really pretty but be weary of the cops.. People will house you up and get you drunk out on the beach forsure though. Everyone's on a party vibe. There is a squat called black sheep house in lil haiti check it out for shows and possible place to crash on rainy nights. The address is online just search up black sheep house miami. Churchills is another good place to kick it gnarly bands play out there. If you wanna busk I reccomend Lincoln road in miami beach. If you wanna fly a sign try 27ave and us1 median. It's decent. If you need more info just holler. Miami is my hometown. Oh and hopping out is really easy. Metro rail to okeechobee then look for the trains heading north the bowls are lax no bullshit

Thank you for the input! really helped!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads